Program Overview & Key Highlights
The Learner will be able to understand the Blockchain basics, different components of Blockchain in all details, usage of smart contracts, security and vulnerabilities of Blockchain networks, where & why to use Blockchain, distributed governance and related organizational changes and how does the Blockchain future looks like. The course is being delivered by architects and consultants who are subject matter experts and are involved in developing solutions to industry use cases in classroom setting. This course will also touch upon different use cases across different business domains with interactive hands-on lab and continued access for 6 months.
- a. Designed for Business Managers, Influencers and Technology Decision Makers
- b. 5 day in class learning
- c. Projects and assignments
- d. Hands-On Lab and continued access for 6 months
- e. Timely doubt resolution
- f. One-on-One with industry mentors and Blockchain architects
What You’ll Learn
Blockchain fundamentals, different components of Blockchain networks, Blockchain security, Smart contracts and usage, Where to use Blockchain, How to decide on the best fit protocol for a specific use case, Future of Blockchain
- What is your Job Profile?
- What do you expect from this workshop?
- Any use case where you see blockchain applies?
- Helps tailor the workhop contents to suit the audience profile, job responsibilities and their expectation from the workshop
- Blockchain and its Impact? – 2 Hours
- Cryptography & Blockchain Concepts – 1.5 Hours
- Blockchain Classifications – 1.5 Hours
- Understand the basics of blockchain; Blockchain Impact and how it is different from legacy systems
- Blockchain Industry Developments*
- Asymmetric & Symmetric cryptography; Data Structures in Blockchain – Ledgers, Blocks, Transaction and Understanding Wallets
- Identifying fundamentals of cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) and its evolution.
- Distinguish between blockchains, cryptocurrency and ownership
- Understanding fundamental concepts of blockchain technology
- Types of Blockchain & their Features – Private, Public, and Permissioned Blockchain*”
- Distributed Ledgers and P2P Networks – 2 Hours
- Decentralization – 2 Hours
- Understanding Immutability and Consensus Mechanisms – 3 Hours
- Distinguish between proof of work, proof of stake and mining
- Understanding problem of consensus and how underlying mechanism of blockchain solves it (PoW (Double Spend Problem), PoS, PoET Mechanisms)
- P2P Paradigm in context of Blockchain
- Definition of Decentralization; Decentralized Applications and Governance
- OffChain & OnChain
- Blockchain Ecocystem – 2 Hours
- Vulnerabilities of Blockchains – 1 Hours
- Understanding the Best Fit – 2 Hours
- Architecting the Solution – 3 Hours
- Awareness of Blockchain Implementations – Privacy & Control
- Usability challenges – Key management
- Industry pioneers, venture capitalists, developers, governments, regulators, leaders, and end users
- Comparisons of different Blockchain platforms and their salient features (Hyperledger, Ethereum, multichain etc.)
- Understanding Business Scenarios and Factors that Help in Deciding Platform
- Combining Drivers to Choose the Best Blockchain Solution
- Costing Models and Scenario Analysis; Building Monoliths v/s Scalability
- Smart Contracts and Logic Tier – 3 Hours
- Why use Blockchain (To use or not to use) – 1 Hours
- Which Blockchain to be used (which platform) – 1 Hours
- Use Cases & Applications – 2 Hours
- Everything about Smart Contracts. Design, Develop, applicability etc.
- Smart Contracts as the next Logical Frontier; Definition of Smart Contracts*; Applicability of Smart Contracts; Smart Contract Do’s & Don’t
- Validation & Standardization of Smart Contracts
- Testing of a Blockchain Application and API architecture
- Use Cases (Domain to be discussed are BFSI, Supply Chain, Document Management, Insurance…)
- Limitation of available tools and methods
- How to decide if Blockchain is to be used or not and How to choose the right platform
- Describing some use cases*; Blockchain Challenges – Adoption & Technical
- Other Blockchain Development Networks – 2 Hours
- d-Governance: Impact of Blockchain – 2 Hours
- Multilayer Middleware and Design – 3 Hours
- Limitations of Bitcoin and Ethereum Networks
- Multi-chain, Tendermint, Corda, Stellar and other Development Applications
- A thought on Blockchain with IOT, AI/ML*
- Design Considerations
- Leadership for Next ERA; Blockchain in Enterprises
- Introduction to Scaling and Production
- Utilities of Blockchain in the Future
- d-Governance: Impact of Blockchain
- Project work (Off site, Cloud VM for individual trainee, email Q&A, Final review)
Conceptual knowledge of Blockchain, Deep understanding of any one Business Domain, How Business architect and Technology architect work together
Certifications & Lab Access
Blockchain Fundamentals advance Certification powered by ZEEVE & CERTIZA and Blockchain Lab access for 6 months
Who Should Attend?
Business Managers, Influencers and Technical decision makers.
ITpreneur and Blockchain thought leader backed by 20+ years of experience in creating IT products and ventures in the areas of Fintech, InsurTech, Supply Chain and eCommerce. Ravi has been an evangelist and early adopter of Blockchain Technology and has designed various products and solutions. As founder of Sofocle Technologies, a leading Enterprise Blockchain company in the world, Ravi has experience of more than 3 years in Blockchain and Smart Contracts.
Ravi has been a keynote speaker and moderator for Blockchain in various conferences and seminars across the globe. Has conducted workshops for various Banks and Enterprises.
Technology enthusiast and inventive speaker on Blockchain, IOT, AI/ML with more than a decade of expertise in niche industry sets including Telecommunication, Defense & Aerospace and Media & Broadcasting. Exploring futuristic technology trends and innovating Blockchain platforms for supply chains, Fintech and Energy segments intriguing IoT, Big Data & AI/ML. In past has played an Integral role in migration to VOIP when twisted pair ruled the world. Led game changing, futuristic & combat ready solutions for international Defense market.
Blockchain enthusiast and a global Leader backed by 30+ years of exceptional experience in setting up technology delivery units, delivering TCO reduction, building high performing teams, delivering innovative business solutions, managing technology risk & security and large transformational programs for global IT organizations and Banks across India, APAC, Middle-East, Europe and North America.
A leader with more than 4000 hours of global experience in mentoring, coaching and training covering more than 1000 professionals at different levels.
Blockchain Architect, Innovating and leading a team of engineers in the space of distributed systems, supervising development in variety of products in different domains like, Fintech, Supply-chain, Insurance, Healthcare etc.